- Student: Mallika Sashi Allu.
Design and implement an application
weather-related information from various places and allows for querying
graphs to retrieve information in a user-friendly manner.
J2EE Struts, with modules for registration, reporting, and querying.
Reporting opens a network connection to the application; registration
and querying use browsers.
- What the student learned
Code and documentation can be found at
- The J2EE Struts framework
- The Model-View-Controller design pattern
- Socket programming in Java
- Multithreading in Java
- JFreechart, a free Java class library for generating graphs
- Tools: Tomcat Webserver, MS Access, NetBeans, Eclipse, Macromedia