- Using a piece of paper, answer these questions:
- Put your NAME, DATE and SECTION on the paper.
- Which is larger, 1.25 Gigabytes or 750 Megabytes?
ANSWER: 1.25 Gigabytes
- If a picture file were 512 Megabytes, how many would fit on
a 6-Gigabyte memory stick?
ANSWER: 512 Megabytes is half a Gigabyte, so 2 files will fit in a
Gigabyte, so 6 * 2 files will fit in 6 Gigabytes
- SHARE with a neighbor and discuss your answers.
- TURN in your paper at the end of class by
placing it in the envelope with your SECTION NUMBER
at the front of the room