First Day of class
- Please put your name, section and today's date on the front of the 3x5 card.
- Then answer these questions on the front of the card:
- What are your expectations for this class? What do you want to learn?
- How much time do you plan to spend outside of lab and lecture on this class?
- Share your expectations with a neighbor and add to your list if desired.
- Compare your list of expectations with the one from the syllabus
On the BACK of the card, please answer this question:
what was the most complicated thing you've done with a computer?
Turn in your card at the end of class by bringing it down front and putting it in the correct envelope.