- Please put your name, section and today's date on the paper.
- Then answer these questions:
- A _________________ is a mark on your program's code which tells the
debugger where to pause execution.
- What is shown in the "Stack Data' tab in Wing IDE?
ANSWER: variables - their names, values, types
- Name the three arrows that are used to control what happens next in a debugger.
ANSWER: step into, step over, step out of
Turn in your paper at the end of class by bringing it down front and putting it in the correct envelope.