Sample Research Projects for Graduate Students (M.S. and Ph.D.)

Professor Jun Zhang

Here is a list of some research projects that may be undertaken by graduate students under my supervision towards an M.S. or a Ph.D. degree. No research assistantship for any M.S. students.

M.S. Level

Ph.D. Level

For students requesting an independent study course or an M.S. project, you must have taken at least one of my graduate level courses. I will not accept any student proposed projects which are not in my specialty area.
Due to my busy research activities, I will not supervise any independent study, M.S. project, informal research project, in the areas, regardless of your financial status. Only Ph.D. research projects with at least three years of commitment will be supervised.

Visit my research team.

Return to Jun Zhang's main page.
Last modified on January 16, 2002.