Skip to content

Advising » Changing Your Major

There are only certain times each year during which you can change major. During preregistration the Colleges will not allow major changes. This is so that there will not be uncertainty about where to go for advising and getting advisor holds lifted.

To change your major, go to the Dean's office of your current (primary) major for the necessary paperwork.